Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Today was a great day :)

Hello Ladies!!! Hope this post finds you all doing well.  Well it has been two days since my last blog and I have realized that I have a ton of tests and assignments due next week!! It's crazy how many assignments you can pile up in a week.  But the teachers are always there for you and they are willing to help you at any time during their office hours. 

I will not lie school is tough but as long as you keep up with your assignments you will make it through the days just fine and you can always have study groups among your friend (which being a nursing major you definitely need for your science classes).  I love all the girls here and having all the girls here with me makes being away from home so much easier. 

Tonight my Resident Assistant made slippers from stuffed Perry animals.  They have a little voice box in the animal so when she walks in the hallway we hear the Perry noise (you have to be here to hear the sound and if you knew her you could only expect it from her haha!!) I'll post a picture of the slippers next blog so you can see how cute they are.

But for now I am going to hop off here and finish up some studying and hang out with some of the girls here on the floor!!

Family weekend is this weekend and I cannot wait to see my mommy, grandmother and my cousin!! I miss them so much but I know I made the right choice by coming here and becoming a nurse!!  Also this weekend is Honor Convocation, where I take the honor pledge and wear my camp and gown that I will be wearing during my actual graduation ceremony in 2015!!

Well ladies this is farwell for the evening!!

I will let you know how family weekend and Honors Convocation goes this weekend!!

Have a good rest of the week and I will blog again on Saturday after I take the honor pledge!!! Hope all of you come to the upcoming visits here at Notre Dame!!

No comments:

Post a Comment