Monday, September 19, 2011

My first month as a Notre Dame Woman!!

Hey Everyone!! Time for the first blog!!! So I have been here at Notre Dame for just over a month now and I can honestly say this is such an amazing school!!  Being a Notre Dame Woman means so much more than just being a student here.  My professors know me by name now and they know exactly where I sit in class and they don't have to look around the room and try to find me, how nice right??!!  Since being here I have been busy with classes and homework, but believe me I have had fun too!! The girls on my floor are so amazing!! We are all friends and we all get along so it makes the college experience even better!

I participated in the two week nursing bridge program for pre-nursing students from August 14th- August 26th, so I have been here longer than most people.  The picture you see below is from the bridge program.  There were 13 girls who were in the program and this is one of our nights out on the town.  We went on a ghost tour of Fells Point, it was a ton of fun :). 
I have had a lot of time to hang out with friends whether it be hanging out late at night or doing homework together and having study groups.  There are many ways to have fun here on campus.  The sports games here are fun especially when we have the gator at the game on her unicycle (she even has a 5 foot unicycle, I know it's crazyyy right???!!!)  Notre Dame is such a supportive community.  No matter what you will always have someone to talk to and someone who understands what you are saying.  Through being here you learn how to live on your own, but with the help of other people. 

I have met a lot of new people and I am so excited to be on this four year journey with them!  I had the privilege of staying on campus this weekend and a group of girls just hung out every night and just chatted and went off campus for a bit.  Some girls here have their cars so its a benefit to have a friend who has a car because you can go off campus and go for fun rides!  But just hanging out on campus with them was fun! Saturday night a group of girls and I just sat in someones room and hung out and talked about anything and everything that popped up!  Just always remember you can have fun on campus so don't worry if you don't bring a car to school (I didn't and I'm still having fun!!)

Well I am going to hop off here and finish some homework before dinner tonight and softball practice!! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.  I'm on Facebook, but you can also e-mail Meredith or Karen and they can give you a way to get in contact with me!!  I'll talk to everyone in a few days!! HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment