Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Catch Up Time

Hey Ladies!!!

I'm so sorry that I haven't been on here in a while.  But I have had a lot of homework lately and papers galore.  But I decided to now take a break from homework and decided that I wanted to talk to the lovely ladies :).  I am on the downward slope of my first semester now.  Midterms were last week, but due to being a nursing major, I didn't have to take any midterms (WAHOO!!!!)

But any who, I hope school is going well for everyone!  Are those applications in yet??!!  I have been working very close with the admissions team lately and I hope to see most of you at the next admissions event!!!

I may also be a host during the Fall Preview Overnight.  So maybe one of you lucky girls will be my little prospie as we call you :) haha.  well ladies i'm sorry this one is so short but I must get back to my English paper.

I promise I will write more later this week. 

Enjoy your last two days of school :)


Toodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment